Learning, Growing, And Fun!
We are a team of diverse communities and backgrounds. We have built a place for everyone to feel empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Be yourself. That’s who we’re hiring. A career at IMTS is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future.
We offer challenges. We harness technologies that revolutionize. We build careers, companies, and personalities. Offering unmatched career growth to the ones that have the initiative, IMTS has an umpteen number of inspirational stories of how its leadership built a rewarding career here.
We are one of the fastest growing Global company offering opportunities in Enterprise Solutions & Automation
- An organized and thorough approach to work
- Ability to see Marketing events through from start to finish managing time and tasks effectively
- Understanding Sales Cycle, Initiating calls to fix up meeting with Top executives
- Proposal creation and follow ups on proposals for setting up meeting for final closure with Sales team
- Tracking progress on a wide range of tasks and reporting
- Entering Leads data and maintaining the latest status of the deal in CRM software
- CRM with existing customers, emails, calls, keeping his moral high/confidence level high.
- Various follow ups
- Co-coordinating between various operation teams.
- Birthday, Anniversary greetings - customers/supplier
- Able to organize various files/data
- Customer Feedback on our services
- Appointments & Travel plans (if required)
- Writing various /correspondence/ letters/emails/PPT/presentations and sending it to customers/partners/investors
- Generating various feedback reports (internal)
- Extracting various MIS (analytical skills) from existing Data base
- Guest Arrangements
Excellent typing skills with the ability to draft own Correspondence
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
Initial Sales meeting with Stake holders and create first impression
Intermittent travelling (50% offsite / 50% onsite)
Knowledge of PPT, WORD, XLS, EMAIL, Scanning.
CRM (Customer relationship management) focused initiatives – Cold calling, Sending campaigns, Follow ups, Initial meetings to set up appointments, Participating in Exhibitions/Seminars
An organized and thorough approach to work, Ability to see Marketing events through from start to finish managing time and tasks effectively, Understanding Sales Cycle, Initiating calls to fix up meet...